HSA's Mission, Vision, & Values
Santa Cruz County is a healthy, safe and thriving community for all.
To promote and ensure a healthy community and environment by providing education, outreach and comprehensive health services in an inclusive and accessible manner.
- INTEGRITY - We commit to honesty, accountability, and transparency in all our interactions with the public and our workforce
- QUALITY - Through informed practice, encouragement of innovation, and continuous process improvement, we are dedicated to service excellence in all aspects of our work.
- COMPASSION & RESPECT - We interact with others with dignity and humility, believing that all persons have wisdom and gifts to be recognized.
- EQUITY & JUSTICE - Our work will be informed by and responsive to the diverse realities, views, and needs of communities such that everyone has the opportunity to attain the highest level of health.
- COLLECTIVE IMPACT - We believe that improving health well-being is a shared responsibility and collaboration across HSA divisions and diverse sectors in the community will leverage the resources we need to make a lasting impact
- CAPACITY BUILDING - We build capacity and address social determinants of health by engaging the community in the treatment and health promotion process to promote a culture of safety, empowerment, and healing.
- POSITIVITY - We foster joy and enthusiasm in our workplace and the community.