Santa Cruz County Integrated Behavioral Health (IBH) is a multidisciplinary team that seeks to bridge the gap between physical and behavioral health by providing collaborative, patient centered, trauma informed services in the primary care setting.
Click here to learn more about the IBH team
Click on the picture to enlarge!
Integrated Behavioral Health is an integral part of the County primary care clinics. Services are available to all patients of the clinics.
- Behavioral Health Assessment
- Individual, Family and Couples Counseling
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Medication Management
- Therapy and Support Groups
- 1080 Emeline Avenue, Santa Cruz
- 1430 Freedom Boulevard, Watsonville
- Homeless Persons Health Project, 115-A Coral St., Santa Cruz
“Great service: friendly, professional, efficient, timely, compassionate.”
“The team has helped me so much to get well and see the light at the end of the tunnel. It’s a great staff!”
“I find the care and attention from staff is excellent. From the moment you walk in to the moment I leave, I know I have been cared for as best as possible.”