Children and Adolescent Immunizations
Child and Adolescent Immunization Schedules
- Immunization Schedule for Children 6 Years or Younger | Calendario de vacunación de niños
- Immunization Schedule for 7-18 Year Olds | Calendario de vacunación de los 7 a los 18 años de edad
Required Immunizations | Vacunas Requeridas
- Child Care | Vacunas Requeridas para la Guardería y el Pre-kínder:
- TK-12th Grade | Los alumnos ingresando a TK/K-12 grado necesitan:
- Your child’s pediatrician or family medicine doctor
- Most local pharmacies provide vaccines for children 3 years or older.
- For information about where to get the COVID-19 vaccine and the flu vaccine (including pharmacies) please visit vaccines.gov.
- Call ahead to make sure that they have the vaccine you are looking for.
- Immunization Clinics in Santa Cruz County
If your child needs a medical exemption from required immunizations, please visit the CDPH CAIR Medical Exemption website to learn how to request a medical exemption from your child’s physician. Below are the steps to request a Medical Exemption:
- The first step to request a medical exemption for your child is to register for a CAIR-ME account.
- Next, log in to your account and complete the required fields to request an exemption. The site will give you a Medical Exemption Request Number to give to your child's doctor.
- The doctor can register for an account in CAIR-ME, log in, search for the medical exemption request number or your child’s name, enter the required information, and issue the exemption.
- The doctor will give you a copy of the two-page medical exemption form for you to take to your child's school or child-care facility.
Check the following places:
- Doctor’s office or clinic where your child most recently received shots
- Schools that your child attended
- California Immunization Registry (CAIR)